<!-- Copyright (c) 2015 YCSB contributors. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. See accompanying LICENSE file. -->
This section describes how to run YCSB on Aerospike.
Git clone YCSB and compile:
git clone http://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB.git cd YCSB mvn -pl com.yahoo.ycsb:aerospike-binding -am clean package
The following connection parameters are available.
- as.host - The Aerospike cluster to connect to (default: localhost)
- as.port - The port to connect to (default: 3000)
- as.user - The user to connect as (no default)
- as.password - The password for the user (no default)
- as.timeout - The transaction and connection timeout (in ms, default: 10000)
- as.namespace - The namespace to be used for the benchmark (default: ycsb)
Add them to the workload or set them with the shell command, as in:
./bin/ycsb load aerospike -s -P workloads/workloada -p as.timeout=5000 >outputLoad.txt
Load the data:
./bin/ycsb load aerospike -s -P workloads/workloada >outputLoad.txt
Run the workload test:
./bin/ycsb run aerospike -s -P workloads/workloada >outputRun.txt