Sacha Wattel, Joaquin Garcia-Suarez, Jean-François Molinari
\CODE folder contains two subfolders: \DATASET and \DDM
\DATASET subfolder contains the Python scripts related to the DEM dataset.
- generate_dataset.py creates the LAMMPS files which are then used to create the DEM dataset.
- packing_fraction.py computes the packing fraction of a dataset (for each confinement pressure).
- save_dataset.py saves the dataset generated by LAMMPS as a dataframe stored in a pickle file.
- plot_dataset.py loads a pickle file containing a dataset and plots it.
The subfolder \ref_lammps contains text files which are required to launch generate_dataset.py.
\DDM subfolder contains the Python scripts related to Data-Driven Mechanics methods.
- ddm_wave_prop.py contains all the useful functions for DDM simulation and plotting.
- plots.py enables to do a DDM simulation, plot the energy, and display the displacement as a gif.
- plots_multiple.py creates a gif of the displacements for several oscillation periods.
- frequence_response.py plots the amplification ratio against the oscillation period.
The subfolder \test contains other scripts used to test the DDM algorithm. The subfolder \img is used to stored the images that are then used to create a gif file.
\DATASET folder contains the DEM dataset generated with LAMMPS.