This is the main repository for the inertial project. The data for this repository can be fond here: Dataset In order to be able to use this repository:
- create a root directory for this project
- create a root directory for the eventBasedLibrary
- move to the eventBasedLibrary library directory
- clone the eventBasedLibrary repository: git clone ssh://email@example.com/source/eb_lib.git
- run the setup.py script in the eventBased library: "python3 setupy.py"
- install the library: pip install -m "local/path/to/eventBasedLibrary"
- move to this project directory and set it as home directory
- clone this project: git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/source/acebc.git
- create a data directory: "./data"
- download the dataset, extract it and save it in the data directory
- move to "./preProc"
- run: "python3 reWriteData.py" this script will create a "./data/dataLabeld/" directory with the data saved in a convinient form for the next step
- run "python3 extractAndSub.py" this will create a "./data/dataEB/" that will hold all the directories for the event based sampled signal, divided into x,y and z component. For example: we can have "./data/dataEB/sub4/7gyroz" where "sub4" means that this folder hold the dataset re-sampled with "extractAndSub.py" with a threshold of 4. 7gyroz means that this is the 7th experiment, the sensor is the gyroscope and the axis is the z axis
- Start to execute a jupyter notebook
- open "Untitled.ipynb"
- we can modify the number of analyzed files by changing the variable "numAnalyzeFile = -1" in the second cell
- we can modify the selected level of subsampling changing the variable "sub = 72" in the second cell
- we can modify the ammount of file used for train by changing the variable "percTrainTest = 0.8" in the second cell
- run the notebook
c4science · Help