Tools and framework developed to analyze data collected by MoTUS experiment
Diffusion MoTUS_analysis (master)
In this repository you can find some scripts to extract zipped data from the MoTUS archives and process them to create averaged values. An example of the MoTUS data can be found here:
In the reading sub folder you can find the following script:
- anem_data_v4.ipynb : to read all anemometers data from MoTUS, calculate hourly mean data and to sort out data in ascending order.
- meteo_v1.ipynb : to read meteo station data from MoTUS, calculate mean data.
- radiometre.ipnyb : script to read meteo station data from MoTUS, calculate mean data.
- read_file_v5.ipynb : read anemometer data from MoTUS, calculate statistics for data
- surfacetemp: read surface temperature data from MoTUS, calculate mean data and to create some plots.
c4science · Help