This repository contains the notebooks for the EPFL workshop "Teaching Sciences and Engineering with Jupyter Notebooks". Author: Cécile Hardebolle, Center for Digital Education (CEDE), EPFL
This repository is available at: https://c4science.ch/source/notebooks-workshop/
Except where otherwise noted, the contents of this repository are available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share --- copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- to Remix --- remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution --- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. Where practical, you must also include a hyperlink to https://c4science.ch/source/notebooks-workshop/.
- ShareAlike --- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions --- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
For the full legal text of this license, please see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode
Except where otherwise noted, all code is made available under the OSI-approved BSD-3-Clause license (https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause):
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.