A web app to facilitate the generation of scenarios and visualization of the logs for the Sesame Unity project. The web app can be launched locally with Docker compose.
Link to the Unity project: https://c4science.ch/source/sesame-unity/
Link to the Import/Export tool project: https://gitlab.forge.hefr.ch/sesame/import-export-tool/
If you want to run the configurator web app locally, you will need to install Docker to be able to run it.
Install docker: https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/
This web app uses Docker compose to deploy:
- Replace the placeholder values in the .env file in the root folder:
- For the APP_BASE_URL field use http://localhost if you intend to access the configurator only locally otherwise change it to the base URL of the domain name the configurator will use.
- Both password fields let you set a password for the DB, so you can access it.
- Run the following command in the root folder to build and launch the web app:
- For production: `bash docker compose up -d `
- For development: `bash docker compose -f docker-compose.dev.yml up -d `
Project Managers: Houda Chabbi, Sandy Ingram
Project Developer: Noah Godel
Copyright 2022 iCoSys and iSIS Research Institutes, HEIA-FR, HES-SO-FR
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.