- Conda needs to be installed
- Setup the conda environment weightmatrices by running:
` bash setup_dependencies.sh `
- To run the main script(s) that produce the weight matrices run:
` bash run.sh `
If you want to run specific scripts, do not forget to activate the environment by running:
` conda activate weightmatrices `
By default, Datasets are downloaded and put into a /datasets directory. To avoid this you can:
- Change the root variable in the torchvision data loader function.
- Create the /datasets folder and corresponding subfolder and put the datasets (or a link) in there.
c4science · Help