* Create a repository
* [[ /w/c4/unit_tests | Create a build plan with unit tests and lint (arcanist) ]]
* Run a build plan on Jenkins
What is c4science ?
* The research sector creates a large amount of scientific code in the course of its activities. However too much of this is abandoned, either when projects are completed, needs change or staff move on. There is a large base of code within the national research community suffering from this abandonment and it would be very positive to find a way that people could benefit from it.
* In addition, it would be useful if code could not only be stored but also to be curated and tested in various ways, such as regression testing. These tools would be applicable to the pilot repository as well as to other repository using the same technology (a Git-compatible solution).
* This also helps to develop a workflow for code creation within the community which increases the opportunities for collaboration.