- 12-15th of May: Outage on our virtual machine provider, SwitchEngine. Their Ceph cluster suffered a memory consumption problem. Information about the outage can be found here: https://switchengines-1564678076272.site24x7signals.com/
- 15-17th of May: c4science upgrade, we took the chance to upgrade our infrastructure
- Fix repositories synchronization
- Fix some authentication performance
- Upgrade to GIT 2.22
- Fix PHP version on some cases
- Backup service in an other datacenter almost ready to be used at all time (from backups)
NOTE: If you find some bugs, please create a [[https://c4science.ch/maniphest/task/edit/form/8/|ticket]].