Follow our twitter account for updates: https://twitter.com/c4science
Outage on our virtual machine provider, SwitchEngine. Their Ceph cluster suffered a memory consumption problem. Information about the outage can be found here: https://switchengines-1564678076272.site24x7signals.com/#/incident/-fIX8sNu-ilFX5UtJzmCzXSiq-ukEntqLFAOHX16DXSNCNmhLfrlFcT7xEpg8Jyaa5HgETBE20fYvvi0bIVrGg==
- 2020-05-16 - 2020-05-17: c4science upgrade, we took the chance to upgrade our infrastructure
The Ceph cluster is still in bad shape: https://switchengines-1564678076272.site24x7signals.com/#/incident/-fIX8sNu-ilFX5UtJzmCzXSiq-ukEntqLFAOHX16DXS-bSsH8mjGvL-9nCltIH92b_nlVTJjdEgz3UjItwgXqw==
- 2020-05-29: We are experiencing huge performance issue and virtual machine lockup.
- 2020-06-02: Repositories write are not possible but the rest service is in write mode again. Repositories can be fetched again !
- 2020-06-03: SVN and Hg write operatoins have been restored. GIT will follow later if everything is stable.
- 2020-06-04: GIT operations have been restored.
- Fix repositories synchronization
- Fix some authentication performance
- Upgrade to GIT 2.22
- Fix PHP version on some cases
- Backup service in an other datacenter almost ready to be used at all time (from backups)