MedCo enables privacy-preserving cohort exploration by providing ways of querying medical datasets with end-to-end encryption of queries, data at rest, in transfer and during computation, all the while guaranteeing differential privacy.
It uses Unlynx as its cryptographic engine, providing cutting-edge homomorphic distributed cryptography with a strongest-link security.
By building on top of the widespread cohort exploration system i2b2 and its networking system SHRINE, the Docker-based deployment of MedCo is made easy within existing i2b2/SHRINE systems.
- Jean Louis Raisaro (EPFL) @raisaro
- Juan Ramón Troncoso-Pastoriza (EPFL) @jrtroncoso
- Mickaël Misbach (EPFL, CHUV) @mickmis
- João Sá Sousa (EPFL) @JoaoAndreSa
- Sylvain Pradervand (CHUV, UNIL)
- Edoardo Missiaglia (CHUV)
- Olivier Michielin (CHUV)
- Bryan Ford (EPFL)
- Jean-Pierre Hubaux (EPFL)
- R4434 MedCo I2b2 Cell: MedCo integration into the i2b2 hive.
- R2664 SHRINE MedCo Fork: MedCo fork of SHRINE.
- R4444 MedCo Deployment: Docker deployment and configuration of MedCo.
- Restricted Repository: MedCo Documentation.